Daily Habit

Habits can be good. Habits can be bad. These habits are good ones. My three habits are playing softball, pull-ups, and calming my self down. Every day I do at least one daily habit. Some days I have softball and calming. Other days I have pull-ups and softball or pull-ups and calming.

To make sure you keep your daily habit going you have to do it every day. Think about what you are doing, make it fun, and do it right. My habit that I mostly enjoy is softball. I love softball.

My habit is important to me because I have been working on gaining muscular and mental strength. I think all my daily habits helps with that. My goals by the end of the year are be able to do at least 5 pull-ups, be able to hit the ball over the fence, and have a lot of mental strength.

Every day I do a daily habit. I practice and work hard. Sometimes I get hurt. On the picture above is the month January. Each day I fill in a different day with the color of what I did.

One thought on “Daily Habit

1. Cool! Your daily habits are definitely a lot more impressive than my daily habit haha (it’s just to write in one of my stories every day.)